Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little Things











LITTLE THINGS






Thank You, God for little things






that often come our way ~






the things we take for granted






but don't mention when we pray.



Helen Steiner Rice









I'M THANKFUL FOR:






our green grass



(hubby has spent lots of work getting it that way)






our water well is working good



(it doesn't always)






Sophie Anne



(our sweet dog)






our large appliances are all working



(they are old)






our good health



(we're not as young as we used to be)






we could take two awesome road trips this year



(with no accident nor harm)






hubby got a small raise



(some don't have jobs)






Farmer's Market



(I love my friends there)






and the list is endless.






Light for Today: Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars. Psalm 148:3






3 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Hi Anita
Thank you so much for your encouraging comment, I am so pleased to meet you. I love the farmers market near us and have always thought it would be fun to be a vendor. Have a great day:>)

Anita Kehn said...

I was so excited to see your comment! You are the first person to comment that I do not know personally. I see you are from Kathy's Cottage and I do love your blog. Your aprons are out of this world. Thank you for commenting!

Mahek said...

hi
Thanks for the wonderful thought it makes me think too...

Post a Comment

 

A Quiet Light © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner