Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sister' s Day

artist: Grandma George


Is the winter getting long and dreary? Plan a Sister's Day! If you are like me and don't have a sister, invite your sisters in Christ. Eat at a special restaurant, exchange small gifts you made yourself, anything to make the outing sweet. Use your imagination. The important thing is to share inspirations and snippets of your lives. Don't forget to thank God for the special blessing of "sisters!"


Light for Today: Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, ye righteous and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. Psalm 32:11


1 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Great idea! I usually call my "sisters" to meet me for coffee and a nice long chat. Sometimes I have to make myself go out in the cold, but I'm always glad I went:>)

Post a Comment

 

A Quiet Light © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner