Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Are You Crying



Do you look around you and feel like everyone has a perfect life but you? They all have "good" children, plenty of money, good jobs and good health. We only see the good side. Believe me, there is no perfect life out there. Everyone has their own private pain. When our lives are in a crisis and we cry, it makes a difference if we can focus on the little things that are good. The distance between sadness and gladness isn't very far apart.

Light for Today: The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. Psalm 23:1


1 comments:

an encourager said...

Gosh, this is very true! Superman and I went to a Bible study in a couple's home for two years. Not once did they mention trouble or ask for prayer for their marriage. All looked well. They are now divorced. It is sad and shocking that they did not once feel the security (I guess) to ask for help. Soooo sad.

Post a Comment

 

A Quiet Light © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner