Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sisters (Friends)


artist: Grandma George

I never get tired of posting about friends. My friends are very dear to me. I had no sisters and no daughters so my friends have always been special I am thankful that God has blessed me with two wonderful daughter-in-laws. My dearest friends are sisters-in-heart. Today I will share a little something that is written by Elizabeth Shaw about sisters but I also think it can be applied to dearest friends.


For when three sisters love each other with such sincere affection, the one does not experience sorrow, pain, or affliction of any kind, but the others' heart wishes to relieve, and vibrates in tenderness. Like a well-organized musical instrument.


Light for Today: There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Quiet Light © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner