Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jump For Joy



artist: Grandma George


Did you know that whales thrust their enormous bodies into the air? Those who study whales have come to the conclusion they do this for the pure joy of it. They love the way the sun feels on their skin and enjoy the rush of air. We, too, should jump for joy! No matter our circumstances we need to remind ourselves of the many blessings that God has given us. His love, His peace, and His promise that He will always be with us. For all the many times He comforts, encourages and leads us. We truly do have lots to jump for joy about.



Light for Today: The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so I am helped, and my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28:7 NRSV






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Quiet Light © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner