Thursday, April 29, 2010

No Way













NO WAY













No way can I lose weight...








No way can I get out of debt...







No way can I forgive...







No way can I change...










No way












I can't can't can't





I've tried...





I can't












No Way












WITH MEN THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE; BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Matthew 19:26












There is nothing too dificult for God.





NOTHING!!












Trust God to help you. He will. He wants to. He will make a way.












So you can lose weight...





So you can get out of debt...





So you can forgive...





So you can change...




I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father,
but by me. John 14:6


Light for Today: I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19

graphic can be purchased at: http://digiscrapkits.com/digiscraps/















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Quiet Light © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner