Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome


Welcome to my new blog!


I'm not sure what all will go into this blog but whatever it is I hope it brings a little light into your life. I want whoever you are, to feel like you have found a friend. When friends meet, hearts warm.


Graphic by: http://www.wrappedtoperfection.com/

My friends are little lamps to me,

Their radiance warms and cheers my ways,

And all the pathway dark and lone

Is brightened by their ways.

Elizabeth Whittemore

Light for Today: A happy heart makes the face cheerful. Proverbs 15:13 NIV

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world Mom!

Anita Kehn said...

Thanks Anne, I will need your help I'm sure!

Patsy Koehn said...

This is going to be interesting!! Thanks for being my friend. Pat

Anita Kehn said...

Thanks Patsy first of all for being a friend, then for being a follower.

Valerie Jones said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!

Post a Comment

 

A Quiet Light © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner